So you’re ready to book your WellFemme consultation…
To book a consultation you must be in Australia at the chosen appointment time. Here’s all the information you need:
- First read our BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- To review what’s included in our different appointment types CLICK HERE.
- Learn about our expert menopause doctors HERE.
- In the booking panel below, select the doctor you’d like to book an appointment with from the drop-down menu labelled “Practitioner”.
- Select the type of appointment you’d like.
- New patients: Select “New Patient” appointment. NOTE: The “Next Available” function is not working correctly at present. Please select an individual’s doctor’s name from the drop-down list to check the earliest available appointment for each.
- Concession/ Pension card holders: One in six Premium appointments are discounted for concession/pension card holders only ($130 off). Note that this does not include DVA or student cards. Please enter your card number in the appointment notes window during the booking process.
- Existing patients: Book a 20-minute “Review” appointment with the doctor who initiated your treatment. If you can’t find a timely appointment with your usual doctor please do not book with a different doctor: just click here to let us know what you need. Concession rate Reviews are available; provide concession card details in the appointment notes window during booking if they’ve changed or were not previously provided.
- Prescriptions only: Existing clients who’ve had a “Review” appointment in the last 9 months and only require repeat e-prescriptions (ie. no treatment issues or new requests) can message a script request to us HERE.
- Select the date and time you’d like to have your online consultation. You can change the timezone to match your locality in the top right corner of the calendar panel. If no appointments are available you can scroll through week by week. If “No appointments in next month” is showing you can click on “View Calendar” to scroll through month-by-month; days with appointments available are highlighted in lilac.
- Enter your details including time zone (so your reminders show the correct time), plus any special notes you’d like to pass onto us and Pension/Concession card number if applicable.
- To complete the booking you’ll be directed to pre-pay 50% deposit and your credit card will be debited the other 50% at the time of your consultation. A transaction fee of 1.5% plus $1 is added by our online payment vendor. If you prefer a different payment method please contact email@example.com. For details of our cancellation and refund policy refer to the BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- You should receive a confirmation email soon after with the details of your appointment; check your spam/ junk folder if it hasn’t arrived. New Patient and Review appointment holders will also receive an email on the Friday before their appointment with a link to complete an online Intake form. The more information you provide, the easier it is for us to provide safe, targeted treatment recommendations.
- Three days before your appointment you’ll receive the Telehealth link to start your consultation. An SMS reminder will also be sent the day before your appointment. The appointment time may be quoted in Canberra’s timezone, so please check what time it will be in your location. Please contact us if you haven’t received the link by the appointment date.
- At the time of your appointment just click the link you received by email three days earlier. If anything goes wrong the doctor will phone you on the number you provided.
NOTE: Please do not send any test results or personal/ medical information by email. If required by the doctor your results can be uploaded or discussed securely and privately during your consultation.
NEW PATIENTS: The “Next Available” function in the window below is not working correctly at present. Please select an individual’s doctor’s name from the drop-down list to check the earliest available appointment for each.
We are not currently taking any New Patients onto our waitlist as there are still appointments available for booking online. If you are an existing patient requiring an earlier review with your doctor please phone our team to discuss on (02) 6179 8724.