So you’re ready to book your WellFemme consultation…
JANUARY BOOKING ARRANGEMENTS:
Only Dr Lynda Newman and Dr Ruth Spencer are away in January, all other doctors have appointments available. If you are a patient of Dr Newman or Spencer you can book in with another doctor if needed for urgent issues.
NOTE: from 10th January, short (10 min) appointments will no longer be bookable online. Medicare rebates are now permanent; $75.75 can be claimed by Medicare card holders after Review appointments (20 mins), which we can process on your behalf. There are discounted appointments available to eligible holders of government-issued pension and concession cards (not student ID cards).
CLICK HERE if you’d like to see one of our doctors in person (Canberra and Wollongong only).
For Telehealth appointments, here’s all the information you need:
- First read our BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- To review what’s included in our different appointment types CLICK HERE.
- Learn about our expert menopause doctors HERE.
- In the booking panel below, select the doctor you’d like to book an appointment with from the drop-down menu labelled “Practitioner”.
- Select the type of appointment you’d like.
- New patients: select either a Free Trial or New Patient appointment.
- Concession/ Pension card holders: One in six Premium appointments are discounted for concession/pension card holders only ($110 off). Please enter your card number in the appointment notes window during the booking process.
- Existing patients: Book a 20-minute “Review” appointment with the doctor who initiated your treatment. Concession rate Reviews are available; please provide concession card details in the appointment notes window during booking if they’ve changed or were not previously provided.
- Scripts only: Existing clients who’ve had a “Review” appointment in the last 9 months and only require repeat prescriptions (ie. no treatment issues or new requests) can request a brief appointment with their doctor by contacting our admin team: email@example.com
- Select the date and time you’d like to have your online consultation. You can change the timezone to match your locality in the top right corner of the calendar panel. If no appointments are available you can scroll through week by week. If “No appointments in next month” is showing you can click on “View Calendar” to scroll through month-by-month; days with appointments available are highlighted in lilac.
- Enter your details, plus any special notes you’d like to pass onto us (and Pension/Concession card number if applicable).
- To complete the booking you’ll be directed to pre-pay for the consultation using a credit card. A transaction fee of 1.9% plus $1 is added by our online payment vendor. If you prefer a different payment method please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For details of our cancellation and refund policy refer to the BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- You should receive a confirmation email soon after with the details of your appointment; check your spam/ junk folder if it hasn’t arrived. New Patient and Review appointment holders will also receive an email on the Friday before their appointment with a link to complete an online Intake form. The more information you provide, the easier it is for us to provide safe, targeted treatment recommendations.
- Two days before your appointment you’ll receive the Telehealth link to start your consultation. An SMS reminder will also be sent the day before your appointment. The appointment time is usually quoted in Canberra’s timezone, so please check what time it will be in your location.
- At the time of your appointment just click the link you received by email two days earlier. If anything goes wrong the doctor will phone you on the number you provided.
NOTE: Please do not send any test results or personal/ medical information by email. If required by the doctor your results can be uploaded or discussed securely and privately during your consultation.