Are you ready for some expert help with your menopausal or perimenopausal symptoms?
WellFemme’s team of menopause specialists can assess your health issues and goals to help you make well-informed treatment choices.
CLICK HERE if you’d like to see one of our doctors in person (Canberra and Wollongong only).
Here are the details of our various Telehealth services. Once you’ve decided which option suits you…
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- 10 minutes
- An obligation-free opportunity to meet your doctor in advance and checkout the Telehealth format, to see if it suits you.
- This is your chance to let us know what you need and see how we might be able to help… absolutely FREE!
NOTE: for medico-legal reasons, no formal treatment advice can be given during Free Trials.
NEW PATIENT: $260/ Concession $150 (Medicare rebate $111.50)
$20 from every full-priced consultation helps provide care to financially disadvantaged women.
Your Premium consultation will take a minimum of 40 minutes with the doctor, and includes:
- Menopause Symptom Score: a “baseline” symptom check used to monitor progress
- Thorough medical assessment*, including your medical conditions and medications
- Targeted assessment of your priority peri/menopausal symptoms
- Information and discussion about treatment options
- An assessment of your diet, exercise, lifestyle and health risk factors
- Targeted recommendations to keep you in optimal health for decades to come
- Checklist of health activities to review with your GP
- Written report emailed to you (which we recommend you share with your GP)
- Electronic/ digital prescriptions to your chosen pharmacy
- Referrals if needed
- Ordering and interpretation of tests/ investigations if needed, AND
- An electronic copy of our new WellFemme Menopause Lifestyle Guide.
*NOTE: medical assessment is by Q&A, observation and interpretation of test results. No physical examination is possible via Telehealth.
REVIEW: $120/ Concession $90 (Medicare rebate $75.75)
For returning clients- book with the same doctor who started your treatment plan
- 20 mins
- Review of your Menopause Symptom Score
- Discussion of treatment: what’s working/ not working, any issues
- Progress check on any goals/ checklist items previously identified
- Revision of treatment plan
- Further prescribing, referrals or tests as needed
- Brief emailed summary
Existing clients who have had a “Review” appointment in the last 9 months and ONLY require repeat prescription can request a brief appointment with their doctor by contacting our admin team: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO BOOK