Are you ready for some expert help with your menopausal or perimenopausal symptoms?
WellFemme’s team of menopause specialists can assess your health issues and goals to help you make well-informed treatment choices.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
NEW PATIENT: $295/ Concession $165 (Medicare rebate $118)
$20 from every full-priced consultation helps provide care to financially disadvantaged women.
Your Premium consultation will take a minimum of 40 minutes with the doctor, and includes:
- Menopause Symptom Score: a “baseline” symptom check used to monitor progress
- Thorough medical assessment*, including your medical conditions and medications
- Targeted assessment of your priority peri/menopausal symptoms
- Information and discussion about treatment options
- An assessment of your diet, exercise, lifestyle and health risk factors
- Targeted recommendations to keep you in optimal health for decades to come
- Checklist of health activities to review with your GP
- Written report emailed to you (which we recommend you share with your GP)
- Electronic/ digital prescriptions to your chosen pharmacy
- Referrals if needed
- Ordering and interpretation of tests/ investigations if needed, AND
- An electronic copy of our new WellFemme Menopause Lifestyle Guide.
*NOTE: medical assessment is by Q&A, observation and interpretation of test results. No physical examination is possible via Telehealth.
REVIEW: $165/ Concession $105 (Medicare rebate $80.10)
For returning clients- book with the same doctor who started your treatment plan
- 20 mins
- Review of your Menopause Symptom Score
- Discussion of treatment: what’s working/ not working, any issues
- Progress check on any goals/ checklist items previously identified
- Revision of treatment plan
- Further prescribing, referrals or tests as needed
- Brief emailed summary
SCRIPTS ONLY: $30/ Concession $15 (No Medicare rebate)
Existing clients who have had a “Review” appointment in the last 9 months and ONLY require repeat prescriptions can request an electronic prescription HERE.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK